It’s time for DARBI’s annual December Midnight Madness shopping event. A collection of Davis Square retail shops and restaurants will be offering exclusive sales and deals – don’t miss out! The event takes place Thursday, Dec. 6, 6pm-midnight.
Participating businesses include:
- Artifaktori: Art, antiques, clothing, and shoes (Artifaktori.com)
- The Boston Shaker: cocktail supply shop (TheBostonShaker.com)
- Comicazi: Winner of the 2011 Dig This! Awards for best comic shop, Comicazi is one of the region’s leading collectibles emporium, featuring an amazing selection of comics, graphic novels, toys, games and more (comicazi.com)
- Dave’s Fresh Pasta: Homemade pasta and sandwiches (DavesFreshPasta.com)
- Davis Squared: Fun, modern gifts for him, her, house, and baby (DavisSquared.com)
- Found: New designer clothing consignment store (FoundSomerville.com)
- Kickass Cupcakes: Maximum cupcake satisfaction (KickassCupcakes.com)
- Magpie: Gifts made by emerging local artists and artisans (Magpie-Store.com)
- Maximum Hesh: Custom skateboards and apparel (MaximumHesh.com)
- Sunshine Lucy’s: furniture store (SunshineLucys.com)
- Thalia Tringo & Assoicates Real Estate: featuring art opening of “Fractures,” paintings by Alyson Schultz and sales of Mr. Davis t-shirts, caps, and bibs (ThaliaRealtor.com)
- What’s Nü?: clothing & accessories (whats-nu.biz)
- When Pigs Fly: Old-world style artisan breads using the finest organic, natural ingredients (SendBread.com)
To kick off the event, the public is invited to bring canned goods to Thalia Tringo & Associates Real Estate (TTRE) office at 128 Willow Ave. (on the bike path) at 5:30pm for the Somerville Homeless Coalition (SomervilleHomelessCoalition.org). TTRE will also sell Mr. Davis T-shirts, caps, and bibs to benefit DARBI.